Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Good Luck CT112

What an inspiring semester for me at the Faculty of Artistic and Creative Technology, Mara University of Technology, Puncak Perdana. This was my first experience at a public university after eight years at Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, one of the earliest creative institutions.

Indeed we shared so many wonderful moments in the classrooms. We even ended up reading poetry at Pena's monthly Baca Puisi Pena in March.

After delivering my last lecture, my next task was to make certain that all my students did well in their assignments. Marking was certainly tough...sleepless nights reading the creative works - short stories, poems, drama scripts of the first semester students and the screenplays of the third semester students.

Never had I imagined the level of creativity the students showed in their works. I could feel the young creative juices flowing in the veins of my wonderful students. I can proudly say that 60-70% will definitely make it big in the creative industry.

To CT112 Semester 1 and CT112 Semester 3, I wish you the best of luck...

No comments: